Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Julia & Justin Blizzard's Wedding.

I really wish I would have documented the processes of making all the crafts I made for Julia's wedding, but there's no way.  I was unbelievably busy.  Instead, I'll hastily post a few pictures of the finished products with little blurbs about what it is.  If I have the gumption, I'll look for any pictures that I DO have of my processes.  But here ya go.  Take my word for it, it was a really beautiful wedding.


I don't know if I subconsciously stole this from somebody, but I only say this because it turned out exactly as I had pictured it in my brain.  We collected random pieces of art and mirrors and hung them in this tree that was on the island on the farm that the ceremony took place on. 


The finished outside entrance to the barn which served as the banquet/dance hall.


The farm was about was many acres large and I thought this would be a cute way to help the guests figure out where to go. 


The centerpieces.  They were laying down because they kept being blown over by the gale-force winds that decided to show up that day.  This was pre-flowers, too.


The sign in table and guest book- an antique typewriter.  This was taken from a guest's camera at night.  I also made those terrariums. 


A long shot of inside the barn- Coffee filter pom poms and hand sewn bunting triangles.  My mom did the sewing!  I'm really terrible at it.  There I am sitting down!  I was tiiiired!



The outside of the barn, unfinished, but for some reason, the only shot of it in the day tie.  I hand painted those silhouettes too.  You've seen that blog.


All the professional grade photos in this blog entry were done by Josiah Marroquin.  I really enjoyed doing this wedding and it was really hard work.  Message me with any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Paper crafts are the amazing cultural designs which are in use across the globe.Every school in the world has placed the art of paper mache crafts in thier curriculum so that creativity gets a boost right from the formative years of one's upbringing.

    ReplyDelete